Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sunny Vancouver?


Ok so it's a little longer than I thought but today is the day that I post some photos so that has to be worth something?!

I am out in Vancouver - over the weekend I attended a wedding of a friend. She and her now husband and yours truly met on a film we all worked on that was shot in Toronto and Cologne, Germany - now 3 years later they have done it!! It was a beautiful weekend in Cultus Lake - many cocktails and one beautiful day.
I am hanging out here a little longer and then back to T.O. But don't think that doesn't mean I am not working away on 'Ninety-one'.

We have FINALLY started editing and some of the scenes we have cut are looking great!! But we do have our work cut out for us. As I thought this is definitely one where the editor is so important! I have also met with the composers and they have started the process. I am excited - I feel like we are all on the same page - which is nice. I am getting post production schedules together and have managed to get an extension on submitting the film to Toronto International Film Festival but the new deadline is so tight I have my fingers crossed we will make it.

So...a brief update....more to follow but pics are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment