Sunday, April 19, 2009

Money

I'm thinking that money gives you freedom. It's not that you can't do it without money obviously you can but in the end it just offers you more options and allows for more opportunity. I am not talking about a lot of money but when you have none (for argument sake) something more than that is helpful. But these, once again, are the challenges facing filmmakers and in the end where there is a will there is a way. It really forces you focus in on what is important and think about creative ways to get around something. My two cents for the day.

This is a hard one...the edit, the music, the look - getting it just right. Probably one of the most challenging things I have had to face in this business. With that said it is challenging in the best of ways and one I certainly up for!

I'm nine days out from the first official deadline in post and progress is being made although not fast enough for my liking (will it ever?) but things are moving forward and in the right direction so - good!

No comments:

Post a Comment