Thursday, April 23, 2009

Keep the blood flowing.

I almost gave my editor a heart attack today. I didn't mean to...an innocent comment to give him something to think about while I was out snapping photos to maybe use as a back drop of my title card. Chris is over worked and over tired - definitely burning the candle at both ends. The fact is, this puppy has been in need of an edit for a while - but timing is everything, so they say and some of us work better under pressure so here we are. Under pressure.

The music was leaving something to be desired - not in the fact that is was bad but more that it just wasn't working with the picture. Here I was thinking....oh - it went so smoothly last time I don't need a music supervisor just get myself a composer and away we go. Wrong. So guess what I have now.

I am still not sure the deadline will be made with the changes we have had to incur this week but we are working diligently - so we will see where we get and hope for the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment