Wednesday, April 28, 2010

World Premiere - Woo Hoo!






So....it has come and gone and it was great!! Yesterday afternoon to an audience of about 70 people we screened 'ninety-one'. We screened in front of the feature film Drawing with Chalk (about following your dreams no matter the age), a nice pairing.
The Q & A went well - we talked about drawing from personal experiences to make our films, the hardest part of filmmaking, our backgrounds and intentions. I will post a YouTube link soon. After I had a number of people come up to me to express how moved they were by the film and how much they enjoyed it. It was a great feeling to have complete strangers come and search me out to tell me what the film meant to them. In fact today I got an email from a fellow filmmaker David Orr whose film Refresh also screened at NBFF - he said that he was still thinking about the film and it's images today. Nice.

Tomorrow is the last day of the festival...will post a wrap up. Until then...

Thanks for all the support everyone!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment