Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Made It!!

I finally made it - Phew! After a hellish day of travel starting at 5:15am east coast time I made it to Newport Beach at 8:45pm west coast time - the rest you can just imagine.

I met Leslie Feibleman and Dennis Baker two if the very fine programmers here at the festival. Met a few filmmakers and FINALLY met Frank Kelly. He is the brains behind '140' the doc that had it's very popular screening on the 23rd and film that I am proud to say I am a part of. Also got to hook up with Elliot Kotek a co=producer of 'ninety-one' and editor of Moving Pictures Magazine and most importantly good friend...it had been a while TIFF last year so all in all off to a great start.

I will be twittering through out the festival and posting some pics when I can so check out the link to twitter on this page to the right.

Made to my friends Stef and Mike's house at 2am....they are super great for hosting me and I am very lucky to have such a great place to stay.

Anyway....today is the big day!! Screening at 3pm....wish me/us luck - will report back soon!!

Till then..............

No comments:

Post a Comment