Sunday, May 10, 2009

Brand New Day

So tomorrow starts a whole new part of post. We have final picture cut and we are locking it in the morning. I'm very happy - looking good! This week we start the color correct, sound mix and all the things that will come and go in between.

On Friday I vetted the cut at School (edit company) with Chris (my editor) - Kyle (asst. editor). Kyle rallied a couple of people who had no connection to the film or even knew anything about it. The response was great. A huge sigh of relief. It is always good to vet the cuts as you go along so it is not just you and your editor thinking you are done or that it's working. Hopefully the people you ask will be honest with you.

Music is still not nailed down so I will continue to work on the with the gang that is helping me.

I am really looking forward to getting on to the next stage. It is the part of post production that I know the least about and have the most to learn from. So it is going to be challenging but also really interesting. I will definitely be relying on the experts to help me out.

Two weeks and we should be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment